We just returned from a trip to York Beach, Maine last weekend. I left Maine on Thursday and drove all the way to North Georgia with Brad Fugate to meet up with college girlfriends at a mountain cabin. Pictures are coming. . .
Today the toilet downstairs overflowed and the tub backed up and we were all 4 at home most of the day because I had stuff to do at the house in order to get it ready to sell. Anybody want a house in East Point, GA?
Confessions of a tired mommy, end of the summer edition:
1. I yelled "WHHHHAAATTTT!!!!!"3 or 4 times in response to that call "MOMMMY!!!!"
2. I let the kids watch Hannah Montana with some older neighbors.
3. I stretched roomtime all afternoon so that I could be alone.
4. Lunch at Moe's.
8. Olympics on TV
10. I am addicted to facebook.
11. I can't wait for school to start.
12. When I considered homeschooling I was living in a fantasyland.
13. I pulled the van over in our neighborhood in order to get everyone in the van to shut up. It didn't work.
I feel a little better. And the kids show is done. TV time.