Monday, July 5, 2010

A visit with Claire and Nadjia


Gloria and I visited our 2nd cousin and her daughter at Scottish Rite today. Claire (3) is being getting treatment for a malignant tumor on her spine. Her treatments seem to be going well. We sisters got a treat hanging out with these 2 lovely ladies for a few hours this morning.
I made a fort with Claire under her table that we raised really high and covered with a blanket. See above.
And underneath the blanket is Claire!

She pretended to sleep.
And charmed me with her blue eyes.
Here is Nadjia Kitchen, Claire's mom, and second cousin to Gloria and me. That makes my children third cousins to Claire. Claire had the idea to make some videos. So without further ado, I give you. . . Claire!





Please pray for Claire and her family to have strength, energy and healing during this time. We love you Kitchen family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people think. Leave a comment!