Sunday, May 10, 2009

Saturday with the girls.

Rob and Robert spent yesterday in Augusta at the state soccer tournament. AGS lost in a well-fought game bringing an end to their season. Until 2010 then, Go Hurricanes!


Between reminders of our delicate digestive systems, we girls founds some fun things to do.
I french braided Esther's hair. I learned how in 6th grade and wow- it came back to me!We then ran errands including the Lowe's build and grow project yesterday. :)CC watches.Project completed. At home Esther and I did manis and pedis which seems to have become a weekly ritual. Girly fun!
We rested, then it was snack time. Esther feeds CC and avacado-

1 comment:

  1. What fun! Love those girls! Esther is definitely mini-you. Hope everyone is feeling better. Happy Mothers' Day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what people think. Leave a comment!