Wednesday, March 5, 2008

a few days with Cecilia

CC is in good company with Curious George Cecilia, lounging










Robert and Esther are ready to go!
On Sunday Robert and Esther left for a Disney cruise with mom and dad. Excitement filled the air the minute they awoke knowing that this was the day (finally) when they got to go. Can you see the glow of anticipation in the photos?
Rob left soon after the kids for Florida to see Grandma Tina. Santina, sun, golf, baseball, and Grandma Tina's FOOD. Not a bad deal.
Cecilia and I camped out in newborn baby bliss. By Monday morning the house felt lonely and quiet. Not that Cecilia isn't good company. Thankfully, we got out of the house for a movie yesterday. Glo and I saw The Other Boleyn Girl. Following the movie, we late-lunched at Metrofresh. The salads were good but let's talk about the white chocolate macademia nut cookie that followed. Gloria proclaimed, "This might be one of the best cookies of my life!" Really, I mean, hello, it made the blog! Rob returns this afternoon- yeah! As for CC and me, we might head out for a walk. She is a little heavenly creature. So sweet and soft and cuddly and new and gooey. Ahhhh. I won't forget our time CC, just the two of us. I think she posed for the pictures. 3 weeks old and already posturing for photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people think. Leave a comment!