Thursday, July 21, 2016

Day 34- following my nose, I mean stomach.

Yesterday I was taking inventory in the pantry when I noticed a bag of forgotten organic popcorn.
I compiled the obligatory grocery list as intended.  Then I continued with my day.  Lunchtime approached and I found myself jonesing for rhe popcorn.  With the remainder of the cheddar cheese popcorn topping in the spice cabinet.  But oh dear- how absurd to consider cheddar popcorn for lunch.  However, I am a grown woman, I am blogging about following my nose.  That translates into the small things too.  Like what food I am craving.  So I did it.  I pulled out the big pot, added olive oil and popcorn.  Ever popped popcorn on the stovetop?



And then I added the cheese. 


Until it was all gone.

Yum.  No regrets.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people think. Leave a comment!