Friday, January 11, 2013

starting to feel like home

Shaping the environment around me has always been an important part of my process when adapting to a new place.  Just ask my freshmen college roommate about floral contact paper.
With A LOT of help from my mom (window treatment seamstress extraordinnaire) and dad (curtain hanger par excellence), some homemade pillows and new lampshades, my living room is beginning to feel home-ish.  Did I mention the artwork by my sis?  And now ladies and gentlemen, I give you, my living room.


Ain't it hot??

1 comment:

  1. YES! It is! I wish I could hang out on your couch RIGHT NOW!
    Want to come decorate our new space when it is done (mark your calendar for the fall of 2047 or thereabouts).

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what people think. Leave a comment!