Thursday, June 10, 2010

A weekend in Maine


We spent last weekend VACATIONING in Maine. Actually, we flew there to attend a funeral. This trip truly felt like a vacation. I'll tell you why. We brought only one child with us- Robert. He loved Gram Fiske and we felt it would be good for him to go to the funeral too.
The Burlington cottage.
We finally got to meet my new nephew, Laurence. I couldn't get enough of his sweet baby smell. Robert never left his side.
Rob got a turn too.
One morning I let Nonnie touch him. :)
The funeral took place at the beautiful First Parish Church in York, Maine. I have always loved visiting cemeteries and this is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen.


Here is a shot of Rebecca at the graveside running to meet up with Robert.
Her feet aren't touching the ground!


Now Gram Fiske is beside Pop Fiske.
Megan and JP: getting married in July!
Cousins.
Grampy, Nonnie and Robert.
A proud handsome daddy!
Relaxing on the cottage porch.
Front porch nail salon.
I especially love this photo of the new parents, Stephie and Larry.
Dan Remick and Laurence.
A sunset on Sunset Road.

1 comment:

I love to hear what people think. Leave a comment!