Thursday, November 12, 2009

I love you Portland forever. . . final.

Following the shoot Eleanor, Sheryl and I made our way to Paley's Place for dinner. Check it out yourself: http://www.paleysplace.net/. We wanted to find a unique Portland restaurant and we found THE ONE. All of their food comes from local sustainable farming. The dining room even features beautiful black and white photographs of their farmers. My butternut squash and pear soup smacked of AUTUMN. Ahhhhh. So taken were we with Paley's Place that we all purchased their cookbook hot off the presses. I spent a wistful night in my room at the Nines and alas, the time to fly home arrived.
Me, Tanika and Sheryl at Portland airport.
I loved my Frontier airline experience. Cool wing art over the Denver mountains.
Denver airport.
Sheryl and I shared the first leg of our trip (to Denver) with Crystal and Jessica.
Sheryl, Crystal and me. Sheryl, Crystal and Jessica.Back in Atlanta, Lindsay surprised me by bringing the kids to the airport to pick me up. Thanks Linsday!
I brought treats from Voodoo Doughnuts of Portland (http://www.voodoodoughnut.com/) for the kids. Big hit:
Robert with cocoa puff donut.
Esther with Froot Loop donut.

CC with Oreo donut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people think. Leave a comment!