Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I love you Portland forever. . . part one

Ladies and Gentlemen, drumroll please, I give you. . .

The Kroger Ladies!!



Alas, my trip to Portland is over. Now I have photos and memories of this fabulous trip to reflect on. Let's get started!


The view of the Columbia River as we flew into Portland.


Distant mountains surround the city.


After taking a taxi to the super chic Nines Hotel, (http://www.thenines.com/) I arrived in my own room. Just for me. I took a look around . . . bed:desk:bathroom:view out the window:I couldn't help but have a happy dance!The dance continues here:Then I dined at Pazzo with 8 effervescent, spirited, genuine and refreshing ladies. We comprised the 9 women there to film commercials, each of us making a 30-second story about our life and food during the holidays.
We are: (back) L to R- Vicki, Amy, Eleanor, Sheryl, Crystal, me, Tanika, Jessica and Natalie.As the weekend went on I found myself very proud to be selected with these women. As you can see, we had fun.Before bed I gazed out the window at my very own view of the city. . . .

To be continued. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people think. Leave a comment!