Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Goodbye holiday revelry. It's been great knowing you. Love, Laurie.


Esther, Robert, Slade and Ellie Sellery. In Greenville.











Last Tuesday we had a fab playdate with the Millers and Frilingos. Thanks for sharing your rocking playroom Erin and thanks for the pix Beth! (see above)







On Friday while Rob had the 2 older kids for an overnight in Greenville, Pat came over for some New Year's organizing and cassoulet eating. THANK YOU PAT!!! I now am the proud beholder of an official craft shelf AND lots of empty file folders. Tonight we shred. . .


Thanks also to the Sellery family for hosting 3/5 of the Burlingtons. Sorry I missed the fun and the hike! Next time I will come too, (okay?) Also while in g-town, Rob, Robert and Esther dropped in on Ellie, Ethan and Neal Hammond. They made cookies.
"She has a big thing of cookie dough in the fridge. Ready at all times. Of course she does, she's Ellie!"- Rob
Thanks for hanging with my kids Ellie! Miss you. BTW, did you take any pictures?

CC got some time with her godmother, Pat, and Esther was with hers this past weekend too (Ellie). Thanks godparents!!


Yesterday was the first day of the rest of my life. The grind started up again. The driving, the picking up, the grocery shopping. The kids adapted (back) pretty well. At least we still have the Christmas tree still up til next weekend. Rob, wanna CUDDLE NEXT TO THE TREE? How about a SNUGGLE? My dear husband adores those words- cuddle and snuggle. Ha.

I just found an Esther self-portrait series on the camera. Taken while I wasn't looking. enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people think. Leave a comment!