Thursday, September 18, 2008

Esther started school - Robert is almost 6!

Esther started school at Druid Hills United Methodist Preschool on Sept. 3. Her school is pretty close to Hirsch so the kiddie commute is pretty do-able. Unlike The Children's Garden, DHUMP is huge with over 200 families! I run into moms and kids and dads I know from The Music Class all the time. Pick-up takes place on the playground- it's a crazy mob of kids, lunches, teachers and babies.She seems to like her new school okay after a few tears last week which were harder for me than her!
At Wed. night supper with Ruthie and Amelia (Campbell in background). Robert continues to LOVE his school, especially the math homework- he loves to do that first. :) He took this photo of dad:
And this photo of CC: You can tell she loves her brother!I took this one on a quiet afternoon. Just look at those gorgeous legs.

Tomorrow Robert marks birthday #6. We have Braves tickets to celebrate. I will post photos of his b-day soon. Wedding photos will be up ASAP.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people think. Leave a comment!