Wednesday, April 23, 2008

CC smiles

Last Monday I had the pleasure of wedding dress shopping with Glo and mom. Gloria had a very clear idea of what she wanted and guess what- she found it. She bought it that day! No more wedding dress shopping for her! Naturally, I will post no pics of Glo in dresses. We will have to wait for the big day.:)


On Friday All Saints' hosted a Habitat for Humanity auction at Mason Murer's huge gallery in town. I enjoyed socializing without the baby while parishioners passed her around (with dad's supervision) all night. She truly worked the crowd. Naturally, she was decked out in her finest, complete with baby booties that were crocheted for me when I was but a wee one.


In the past week I have been taken with the beauty of CC. She is now smiling and interacting with us. What fun! Pictures with the bow in her hair are from today. Outfit courtesy of our friends from Omaha, the O'Donnells. We had a lovely morning/lunch with mom and Glo. I am suffering from allergies so they helped the day along-thank you from behind the 10 inches of pollen in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people think. Leave a comment!