Thursday, February 21, 2008

3 hours of sleep in a stretch




I experienced some golden rest between the hours of 4 and 7am. Soon the stretches will grow longer, right? Today I have heard from some of the fam out there. Glad you like the blog! Today I add photos. Don't worry JP, I will have plenty to say about Rob too.


Here's a great start: When we were in Oban, Scotland this summer just before getting to Iona, we scrawled a few thoughts to ourselves on a card. One of the sponsors on the trip mailed us the cards in January. Mine note was long, arduous and careful. Rob, however, was succinct and hopeful- "Having a third child is a blessing. All will be well." That's fridge material people!

Now to some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people think. Leave a comment!